Mental Health Coaching
Mental health coaching, as described in my book, Healing From Depression: 12 Steps to a Better Mood, I state that an essential tool in recovering from depression is having a “recovery partner” or “recovery coach.” This is someone who can guide you through the book and can help you to achieve the goal of depression recovery.
The Benefits from Mental Health Coaching.
- You will learn how to create a vision statement of wellness where you create a picture of what your life would look like if you were whole and well.
- You will learn how to use social support to enhance your well being.
- You will learn about the importance of exercise in diminishing the symptoms of your anxiety and depression.
- You will learn the best foods to eat for developing a healthy brain and a positive mood.
- You will learn how to decrease your negative self-talk and to speak more positively about yourself.
- You will learn the role of structure in achieving a better mod..
- You will receive a list of pleasant activities that you can incorporate into your daily lif.
- You will learn the role that spirituality can play in your healing.
If you have any questions about the program that have not been answered on this page, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (503-544-9248). I look forward to working with you.
Douglas Bloch, M.A.